"Today is built on tragedies..." - Tupac
Make a bold statement about gun violence in Rap music with this Tupac shirt. Enjoy this cotton t-shirt for men and women in two colors. The back of the shirt asks an important question," How many more rappers gotta die?"
Logo on the back with the hashtag, Stop the violence.
- Printed on Hanes Authentic Crewneck Short Sleeve T-shirt
- 6 oz. 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Tear away neck label
- Self-fabric neck tape for added comfort
- Double-needle stitch on sleeve and bottom hem and shoulder-to-shoulder tape for added durability
For film creatives, anyone who lost someone to gun violence, survived, or advocates. We're your voice. "Where film and activism meet."
- Items are made to order and take 2 - 9 days to ship.
Once your order has been printed, then it will be shipped with one of the methods of your choosing below.
- FIrst-Class shipping (2-3 days) with online tracking and text/email notifications.
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½||31-34|