"I think it is very important that films make people look at what they’ve forgotten." - Spike Lee
This shirt pays homage to several Black male filmmakers who paved the way for many. Available in Black.
This unisex shirt is perfect for wearing to film festivals, on the set, or at any event.
- Printed on Next Level 3600 Premium Cotton T-shirts.
- 5.0 oz, 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, unisex styles.
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- It’s true to size
- The fabric is soft, comfortable, and light with great stretch.
- Double-needle stitch on sleeve and bottom hem for durability
We leverage film and apparel to amplify the voices of those impacted by gun violence, fostering a society that advocates for change.
- Items are made to order and take 2 - 9 days to ship.
Once your order has been printed, it will be shipped with one of the methods of your choosing below.
- FIrst-Class shipping (2-3 days) with online tracking and text/email notifications.